Feb 3, 2012

Reading Progress: Slow but Steady!


I started the challenge some time around November, 2011. Currently, I have finished reading 12 books, which total 2,801 pages. That is nowhere close to where I should be. The inertia at the beginning was tough but now that I'm a few months into the challenge, I'm gaining momentum. To stay on course, I need to have read about 200,000 pages (or about 500 books) by December 2012. You can tell I've got a lot of catching up to do. A luta continua!!! (The struggle continues!) Here is the list of the 12 books I finished reading.

Education by Ellen G. White



 Surviving and Thriving in Uncertainty: Creating the Risk Intelligent Enterprise by Frederick Funston and Stephen Wagner

Increasing National Resilience to Hazards and Disasters: The Perspective from the Gulf Coast of Louisiana and Mississippi by The National Academies


The Fourth Dilemma - P. E. Barkhuizen


Miracles of My Life: Autobiography of J. N. Loughborough


Individuality in Religion by A. T. Jones


Success through Failure: Paradox of Design by Henry Petroski


Welfare Ministry by Ellen G. White


Reaping the Whirlwind by Joe Crews


What Every Adventist Should Know About 1888: An overview of events and issues that made the  Minneapolis General Conference session so important in church history by Arnold Valentin  Wallenkampf


Christ Our Righteousness by E. J. Waggoner


Risk Intelligence: Learning to Manage What We Don't Know by David Apgar

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment