Jan 30, 2012

Why do a 1 Million Page Challenge?


So why would someone do such a challenge? What's the motivation behind this challenge? Am I just crazy? Don't worry, I'm not crazy! I've decided to do this because I believe it will enrich my life a lot so that I can achieve my long-term goals. Basically, I have huge goals for my life (those who know me fully understand what I mean... very huge goals) and I'm going to do whatever I can to see them to fruition. This challenge will help me achieve my objectives in the following areas:
  1. I will launch my career with an amazing employer and I look forward to doing great things for both my employer and my employer's clients. This career gives me a wonderful opportunity to make a huge global impact. It is going to be exciting and challenging, I'm sure.
  2. My goal is to be a global citizen who will be a lover of humanity in heart, soul, and action (strength). I want to turn the world upside down... positively. By the time I retire (if I retire) my efforts need to have impacted billions of lives. This sounds impossible so you may have gotten the hint that... I'm on a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! 
  3. I'm part of a global organization that has a mission to reach every individual on this planet. How do you reach 7,000,000,000 (billion) people and leave a positive impression/impact in their lives? This is another "mission impossible"! I hope that when I finish this challenge, I will have some answers that are actionable for this global organization. (Then again, in ten years we might be talking of 8 or 10 billion people.)
Anyway, by this time it should be clear that I have some major goals in life and I could use all the ideas I can get. I apologize that the ideas above are vague; it's not necessary to get into the details at this time.

1 comments:

  1. Rodney I can tell you that God is using you, continue to be humble and he will bless you. He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8. Your challenges are gigantic but remember that giants do die!! the bigger they are the harder they fall. I pray for you God's speed on your journey.

    ReplyDelete